As the nippiness of the morning air and the cooler evenings signal the onset of winter, Huawei Mobile Services South Africa is bringing several competitions, promotions and special offers this June to warm-up device users’ lives.
40 reasons to get yourself a P40
The big news recently from the mobile telecommunications giant was the official launch of its latest high-end smartphone series in South Africa, the Huawei P40 and Huawei P40 Pro. A livestream event with a host of big names, including host Minnie Dlamini, Nasty C, David Tlale, and Boity Thulo, welcomed the device into the market. And there are 40 reasons for you to purchase a P40 or P40 Pro. These range from special Huawei Mobile Services offers (HUAWEI CLOUD storage, HUAWEI VIDEO, HUAWEI MUSIC, HUAWEI THEMES), and Huawei accessories (Huawei Watches, Huawei Freebuds etc.) to vouchers from numerous commercial partners.
Visit the HUAWEI Store, here, to purchase your Huawei P40 or Huawei P40 Pro today and claim your gifts!
10 HUAWEI GT Watches to be won
Another month, another selection of handpicked apps just for you. Tying in with the Winter Warmers theme for the month of June, specific apps were chosen to bring some warmth into the lives of device users. Not only through the convenience, connectedness and functionality which they bring to the user’s life, but also because by downloading these, there is a chance to win one of 10 HUAWEI GT Watches. Simply download from the selection of apps on the competition page, here, enter your details (if prompted to do so) and you will be entered into the draw.
100% back on your purchase in HUAWEI Points
To reward all of its loyal users, Huawei Mobile Services South Africa is offering up to 100% back in HUAWEI Points on purchases of R70 or more in a single transaction. HUAWEI Points are HUAWEI’s official rewards currency, and they can be used for purchases in Huawei Mobile Services’ products including Themes, Cloud, and Video. These can also be used for in-app purchases for apps in HUAWEI AppGallery. The more you spend, the greater your return in HUAWEI Points! Get spending now on some great deals!
Affordable, secure cloud storage
HUAWEI CLOUD is also in the spotlight this month. Did you know that you can reliably and securely store your precious photos, videos, contacts, and notepad notes? HUAWEI CLOUD now also supports data backup for several social media platforms.
By activating HUAWEI CLOUD on your device, you automatically receive 5GB of cloud storage space for FREE. To do this, follow these easy steps:
- Go to settings on your device
- Create and log in/log in with your Huawei ID
- In the Huawei ID menu, click the Cloud option to enable it. You now have 5GB of free cloud storage space
- In the Cloud menu, manually enable the data sync functionality by choosing which data features you want to enable. By enabling them, your data will automatically be backed up to HUAWEI CLOUD.
If 5GB isn’t enough for you, there are three affordable packages which are available to choose from. You can upgrade to 50GB, 200GB, 2048GB with the costs ranging from R14, 99 a month, for the 50GB option, to R1, 800 a year, for the 2048GB option.
Activate your HUAWEI CLOUD account today, to avoid the risk of losing all your valuable data, and to take advantage of the R14,99 a month promotion for the 50GB cloud storage space!
Celebrating the Youth
In honour of the youngsters this month, HUAWEI THEMES is putting together a specially curated category of half price themes. The “Youth Month” category will reflect trendy themes combined with 50% off, to bring a rejuvenation to your HUAWEI device. Don’t miss out on this promotion by visiting the HUAWEI Theme store.
HUAWEI MUSIC is also putting together a playlist for the youth. Keep your eyes out for this, and other fantastic artists, tunes and playlists from Huawei’s official music platform.
Both the Themes category and Music playlist will go live just in time to celebrate Youth Day on 16 June.
Register your HUAWEI ID
Take advantage of all the great offerings and services that HUAWEI has to offer. To participate in the competitions and promotions, you’ll first need to register for a HUAWEI ID. This process is quick and simple. Just follow these steps:
- On your phone, go to Settings
- Click the HUAWEI ID option
- Click the Register button
- Select your country/region
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your date of birth and click next
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number to register the HUAWEI ID and pick a password
- If you choose email as your registration method, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. You must click the link in this email within 3 days to finalise the verification of your HUAWEI ID.
- Log in to your HUAWEI ID using your email address or phone number (whichever you selected) and your password
- Congratulations, you have just entered a whole new world of excitement!
HUAWEI ID is your key to unlock all of Huawei’s products and services, as well as participate in all competitions, promotions and special offers. Register yours today!